Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm feeling *quite* lazy today, did my shipping and shopping, and damn, it's hot out there. Not that I'm complaining.

So I started some fairly weird seeds a couple of weeks ago.....I really dig weird plants. (Get it??) But seriously, if I see a plant in a store that looks as though it came from Mars or something, I have to buy it. It drives David a bit crazy, so that's an added benefit.

Anyway. I started seeds for a Luffa. You know the luffas that you buy to use in the shower? Yep, it's a plant, a kind of gourd. It looks spectacularly hideous when mature, so it's basically right up my alley, plant-wise. I'll come back in a little bit with a picture of the baby plant. It's still in the cute stage. A scary thought.....when I'm away teaching, I'll have to leave it in David's care. Yikes.

No comments: