Thursday, October 8, 2009

Heading For Russia (!!) Next Month!

Yep, I'm excited.  Teaching in Moscow... ( with a spare day..or two, for shopping, WooHoo!!). 

In other news: The recliner has arrived. I propose a metaphor regarding the recliner:

"A room filled with carefully selected, reasonably intelligent people (this would be my existing furniture...work with me here, okay??)  has been invaded by a stranger.(The recliner.) He's big and burly, doesn't really fit in...yet he's handsome in a kind of Russell Crowe/unshaved yet, incredibly sexy fashion. (Like in "3:10 To Yuma". Swoon.). You think that you could love him, or at least 'pretend to love him',  given time. A dirty job, but someone has to do it."

Needless to say, I'm going to have to change the carpets. I'm okay with that.

No comments: