Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've Got Nothing

This is day two of torchworking where I've simply had no inspiration. I don't even feel like doing 'production' work....just don't want to be melting glass today.

I've actually done some good work this morning, but my heart's not in it right now. I go through these phases from time to time, and I've learned that it's better to just "walk AWAY from the torch" and do something else. Also, the climate conditions continue to suck in the Pac NW, they suck beyond suckedness.

So I'm going to pack up Buddy McDoggerson, load him into my beater, and take him for some "goin' in the car", which he loves.; gas prices be damned. I'll take back the hideous monstrosity of a clock that I bought when I was evidently in a fugue state last week, and stock up on some low-carb groceries.

Then I'm going to come home and eat nine pounds of bacon. Just kidding.

No comments: