Thursday, June 12, 2008

Requiem for a Mouse & Earl Update


Gee, there's nothing scarier than when your mouse bites the dust when you're working in Photoshop! I thought my entire computer had croaked, (which would have necessitated my purchasing a skookum new computer!) but in fact it was just my poor " Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous" scroll mouse which is now pushing up daisies; and yes....I'm metaphorically challenged today. Sue me. I called my personal computer tech, and he suggested using another mouse, which, as you can see, is working.

I have for your delectation, an updated picture of Earl the Luffa. Earl has been languishing in my workshop, under a fluorescent light, due to the dearth of 'actual' sunlight in our part of the planet. He's doing okay, but as you can see, his roots have become a bit promiscuous, in fact they've moved over to the next little pot thingy. So it's into a grown-up pot for this guy. I hope he makes it, I really want to see what a full-grown Luffa looks like! Off to edit photos for eBay and Etsy. With apologies to Robert Burns, btw.

No comments: