Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tickets to see James Taylor!!

Needless to say, I'm thrilled!!

It's one of the perks of having a hubby who works in television; he occasionally get tickets to various acts who come to Vancouver. David came home last night with two tickets to see James Taylor, whose music I've loved for, lo, these many years. (I think he got them for me....he's never been a fan. What a sweetie!)

So July's looking pretty good. I'm taking a little vacation on the Island with my best buddy, then James Taylor on the 18th, then my Mom arrives on the 29th.

Now back to work on the tutorial that I'm writing, I'm having more fun writing it than I had expected, but I'm not used to spending so many hours staring at the monitor, I'm glad that I never put my computer programmer diploma to use!

No comments: